The Cardiac Rehabilitation program at Citadel Healthcare is a medically supervised program aimed at improving cardiovascular health for those recovering from:
- Heart attack
- Heart conditions such as coronary artery disease (CAD), angina or congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Heart procedure or surgery, including coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), including coronary angioplasty and stenting or valve replacement.
How does the Cardiac Rehab program work?
Citadel Healthcare is the premier facility for cardiovascular rehabilitation, dedicated to fighting complex heart conditions and diseases. With access to world-class physicians and top-level medical services, we are transforming the way cardiovascular care is delivered. Here, you will learn ways to manage heart failure and live a happy, healthy life.
- You and your doctor will receive personalized care plans and progress reports to help you achieve optimal health outcomes.
- We will provide exercise training, emotional support and education about lifestyle changes to reduce your heart disease risk, such as eating a heart-healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight and quitting smoking.
- We will provide access to an integrated team of experts, including NorthShore’s very own Dr. Jason Robin and Dr. Philip Sheridan.
- We will ensure a comfortable, home-like environment, including private rehab suites and concierge services.